Technical Quantitative Developer job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovative thinker? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- work with quants, traders and technology teams to design, code and deliver new products to our clients
- contribute to the strategic direction of our technology platform
- understand and proactively minimize market risk associated with failures in the technology and product
- design, build and maintain a strategic real-time analytics platform
- work closely together in a bigger group containing Data Analytics, Risk and Infrastructure teams to solve real business problems and ensure successful end-to-end delivery
You'll be working in the FRC Electronic Execution Services team in London. We provide algorithms, liquidity aggregation/smart order routing and automated price discovery directly to clients across FX, rates and credit. You will be responsible for working with existing technology and quant teams, including across ICS, to improve and expand the current product offering.
Your experience and skills
Your experience and skills
- algorithmic trading experience in at least one of FRC asset classes, preferably FX, credit or OTC rates, with broad knowledge of the others
- strong Java experience in low latency programming, KDB/SQL, Python/R
- strong design (patterns), algorithm and data structure knowledge
- familiarity with Complex Event Processing (CEP)-style programming
- professional enterprise coding: IDEs, Release processes, testing, 3rd line production support
- experience of integrating analytics libraries, possible exposure and familiarity with could computing and machine learning
- able to take ownership of issues and have high attention to detail
- calm under pressure and work with honesty and integrity at all times
- able to design elegant solutions, write clean code and solve complex business problems
- Team player, able to propose own solutions and integrate
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.