Customer Service Advisor (Contact Centre) job in Newcastle
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Company Name:|| Worldpay|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Service Advisor (Contact Centre)
Contact Centre Advisor
Based at our Gateshead site, our Customer Service Advisors play a vital role in supporting our customers to use our services 24/7. Our customers expect world class service and you'll be part of a team who are continuously striving to achieve this. You will primarily be responsible for answering queries and solving any issues customers may face during their time with us.
Working as part of a team on a flexible shift basis, commitment to the team, our customers and the business are all key priorities. In return WorldPay offer a full training package and a great working environment in which to support the build and development of your career.
- Answering queries and resolving issues for our customers, right first time.
- Delivering a consistent and quality service in line with agreed business targets and objectives.
- Taking ownership of customer queries and resolving these in line with the defined processes and procedures.
- Feeding back any potential improvements which support our customers or our business.
- Clarifying customer understanding and using the time to educate our customers where appropriate.
- Resolving customer complaints without the need to refer to others.
- Supporting team members when required and sharing of knowledge across the contact centre.
- Being an ambassador for the contact centre and is proactive in supporting the business achieve their goals.
- Adapting to the needs of the business quickly and efficiently - embracing change in a positive manner.
- Living and embracing the WorldPay values - 'Work Smart,' 'Be Spirited,' 'Be Helpful.'
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to deliver complex messages in a simple and straightforward manner
- You need to have a 'can do' attitude and be passionate about customer experience
- You will be able to solve problems and take ownership of queries, following the correct processes and procedures
- Previous inbound contact centre experience
- Proven results focus with evidence of delivered consistent, quality service (call quality and performance stats)
- Good customer service skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong ability to manage multiple contact centre systems for logging and resolving queries
- Knowledge of payment processing would be advantageous, but training will be provided
- Experience of handling multi channel contacts would be advantageous (calls, emails, letters, social media)
|Industry:||Call Centre and Customer Service|