- Keep in regular contact with Associates, keeping track of their situation, updated CV's, etc.
- Capture feedback from the business and relays back to the Associates (and vice-versa)
- Screening candidates in line with client requirements
- Responsible for ensuring a 'best in class' end-to-end Associate experience
- Arrange interviews, meetings and calls as necessary
- Ensure that Associates have the necessary paperwork in place to be compliant with current legislation and Baringa's Associate policy
- Seek to continuously improve the function and service it provides e.g. communication, assessment, reporting
- Provide focus for staffing coordination
- Responsible for data collation and management
- Liaise with the staffing lead to understand current situation
- Responsible for organising weekly staffing calls, chairing the calls and follow-up
- Support the business units in maintaining staffing schedules
- Provide on-going management information and reporting
Key skills required:
- Experience either in a recruitment or a staffing/resourcing department
- Preferably experience within a professional services/management consultancy environment
- Knowledgeable about attracting and retaining talent - including effective use of communication channels, events and providing management information to the business
- Experience of developing or streamlining processes and tools to support Associate management and staffing.
- Able to prioritise and respond efficiently and effectively
- Credibility when speaking to both candidates and Baringa stakeholders
- A creative mind! We are looking for someone to join the team and help shape the on-going recruitment of Associates and coordination of these areas
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Experience and knowledge of using Microsoft Excel
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a part of and support the continuing growth of Baringa. There are two aspects to the role:
- Help develop, manage and grow the Associate resource pool
- Support the overall staffing process across Baringa.
Baringa Partners utilises experienced and skilled Associates to work on our projects on client sites. We continue to experience strong demand for our consulting services and we need to strengthen our ability to find and retain high quality Associates.
To further support our growth, our staffing process requires an experienced individual to help streamline and coordinate this area. It will require working closely with the business units (BU's) which have primary responsibility for individual staffing decisions.