Compliance Officer, Private Banking, Temp job
|Company Name:|| Societe Generale|
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different
Description of the Business Line or Department
The key objective of the Compliance team within SGPB Hambros is to assess the conformity of internal codes of conduct, policies or internal procedures with legal obligations and best practices applicable to its business.
• To assist the Group Head of Compliance and other CAFC colleagues to provide guidance to management and staff of SGHUK so that the business remains compliant with all relevant regulations, legislation and best practice.
• To assist the Group Head of Compliance in the alignment and integration of policies, procedures between SG Hambros and Kleinwort Benson as part of the merger
Alignment and integration of policies, procedures and processes between SG Hambros and Kleinwort Benson with respect to:
- Market Abuse Transaction monitoring systems
Competencies and Work Experience
• Individual contributor competencies as defined in the SG Leadership Model
• 5 years compliance experience
If possible: French
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.
|Salary and Benefits:||Competitive|