Data Analytics Audit Specialist job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you excited to work with a global data analytics team with diverse backgrounds and talents? Can you apply your technical skills to suggest innovative ways to assess business risks using analytical techniques? Are you motivated by collaborating with others and helping them to develop their analytics skills? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- establish relationships with auditors within Group Internal Audit to meet the operational and analytics needs of the organization
- collaborate across audit teams, providing thought leadership, and driving day-to-day implementation of our analytics strategy
- advise auditors and management on analytical options to address their specific needs, including discussing potential analytical approaches to problems, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
- design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support audit and innovation initiatives
- provide technical coaching and mentorship to auditors across all levels
- display strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership ability coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
Our role, as an independent function, is to supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally.
Our Data Analytics team works collaboratively with our audit teams and management in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions. We are integrated into the audit function and assist in leveraging data as an asset throughout the audit lifecycle.
Your experience and skills
- a Bachelor's degree and in-depth work experience in Data Analytics
- proven programming, application or reporting development experience (e.g. SAS, SQL, Business Objects, ACL, Tableau)
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- a strong project manager who is able to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects
- a strong written and verbal communicator with excellent presentation skills
- keen to develop your understanding of Investment Banking, Asset Management, and Wealth Management and associated support functions.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.