Structured Collateral Market Risk Officer job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you fascinated by the complexity of structured assets and transactions? Do you enjoy analyzing complex deals and inherent risks? Are you a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- Analyze collateral / funding / market risk associated with the Structured Financing and Repo businesses.
- Assess and/or approve financing transactions on a wide variety of underlying collateral such as Government bonds, Corporate bonds/loans, RMBS, CMBS, ABS, Equities
- Highlight material concentration and liquidity risks related to Collateral portfolios to senior management
- Stay up to date on market developments in the Structured Credit and Corporate lending space
- Participate in projects to help us to enhance the collateral risk control framework
- Assist with approvals of new products/strategies and coordinate portfolio risk reviews
- Build respectful, collaborative relationships with Trading, Structuring, Business Management, Credit Risk Control, Finance, IT and others
You'll be working in the Collateral Market Risk team in London. We control market risk across various Investment Bank and Group Treasury collateral financing portfolios. Our focus is on Structured Finance and Repo activities with Financial Institutions, Hedge funds and Private Equity funds expressed via TRS, Repo, Collateral switch or Secured loan structures. We identify, analyze and monitor related risks and are always looking for ways to improve current processes.
Your experience and skills
- A university degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics or a similar discipline
- Previous experience preferably in risk management or at a trading desk
- Strong interest in capital markets and knowledge of structured credit products (RMBS, CMBS, ABS, CLOs) and/or corporate- and direct lending markets.
- Knowledge of market- and credit risk exposure technics, including VaR and Stress
- Strong analytical skills, desire to challenge the status-quo and seek continual improvements
- A strong written and verbal communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, being able to complete tasks independently while willing to participate and help others
- Reliable with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- Curious and willing to learn new things
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.