Outsourcing and Vendor Risk Control Manager job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert for Outsourcing & Supplier Risk
- perform second-line-of-defense activities like consequential risks related to outsourcing, nearshoring and external vendor engagements globally
- ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
- deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
- provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
You'll be working in the Outsourcing & Supplier Risk, Operational Resilience team in London or Zurich. Our role is to provide 2nd Line of Defence oversight and assurance of all Outsourcing, Nearshoring and Vendor initiatives and engagements across all business divisions globally. We help by providing independent Operation Risk Controller oversight and guidance, performing risk assessments and ensuring that activities related to Outsourcing, Nearshoring and Vendors are compliant with our policies and with Regulatory requirements. Our role to provide assurance and vendor risk assessment is also critical to support our Cyber Threat Management framework and to protect the data of our clients and employees.
Your experience and skills
- a degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Risk Management or equivalent
- experience in risk management, risk control, audit or Information Security
- experience with large scale outsourcing / nearshoring processes and frameworks
- experience with Vendor Risk (highly desirable)
- a background in consultancy (highly desirable)
- analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions
- result-oriented and assertive
- able to understand complex issues quickly and set priorities according to technical as well as strategic considerations
- Fluent in German language, but this is not mandatory
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.