Senior Equity Valuations Controller job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Are you solution oriented?
We are looking for someone who can :
- manage the work of the valuations team, challenge results and investigate issues
- work across business lines to ensure consistent interpretation and execution of valuation-related activities
- identify opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of valuations control work and manage projects to implement changes
- collaborate with other areas of finance and other control functions
- support the business as an independent partner
You will be working in the equity valuations control team based in London. We are a global team with members in Hong Kong, India and the US and you will be working closely with your colleagues in these locations.We are responsible for performing monthly price testing across the equity and equity derivatives businesses.
Your experience and skills
You have :
- a university degree, ideally with a mathematical or financial focus
- experience of investment banking in either a front office or control role, ideally covering equity derivatives and valuations control
- strong analytical skills (you enjoy solving problems)
- management or supervisory experience
You are :
- a results oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
- a great communicator, with the ability to speak to people at all levels
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.