Risk Reporting Analyst job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a highly motivated person looking to take up a challenge? Do you like analyzing risk and producing high quality reports for qualitative analysis? Would you like to present to senior management on the bank's market risks? If these things along with driving the strategic vision of the team and providing best in class business intelligence interests you - then this is the role for you.
Your role will include:
The team is primarily responsible for the production and development of comprehensive market risk information used by the risk control teams and by senior management at all levels throughout the firm.
The primary risk measures used in the reporting processes are Value at risk (VaR) and Liquidity Adjusted Stress (LAS) loss as well as market exposure based metrics (sensitivities). The team has responsibility for providing high quality analysis and promoting consistent standardized reporting across the risk control function.
The services provided by the team are consumed by the Group Executive Board, Board of Directors, Executive Committees, Chief Risk Officer, Regulators and Trading amongst others.
Your experience and skills
- a bachelors degree (or equivalent) in either mathematics, statistics, economics or business/finance
- a CFA /PRM/FRM qualification
- the ability to integrate into a medium sized global team and experience in the financial markets industry, ideally in market risk
- excellent numeric and analytical skills and good communication skills both written and verbal
- good knowledge of MS Excel, financial products and market risk fundamentals is essential including but not limited to VaR, Stress Testing, Risk Weighted Assets and Combined Stress Testing
- a genuine interest in risk management, the use and application of technology and an attention to detail are also important qualities.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.