Credit Risk Officer job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytic skills? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- proactively review and, when warranted, approve credit requests while upholding our risk principles and standards
- participate in portfolio reviews to identify risk developments or concentrations
- exercise judgment and escalate decisions of high-risk positions to higher authority levels, as needed
- ensure all regulatory requests, audit items and operational risk issues are dealt with in a disciplined, timely and efficient manner
You'll be working in the Hedge Fund Credit Risk Control team in London. We are a small team of four in London (plus two analysts in Krakow, Poland), responsible for the credit risk of the portfolio of Hedge Funds, Retail Aggregators and Global Family Offices in EMEA. Our remit includes counterparty credit analysis and due diligence, limit setting, exposure management and ad hoc trade approvals.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree in finance or economics, or even engineering or mathematics. Preferably fully or partly CFA qualified
- strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- experience in a financial services organization in a related area
- strong knowledge of derivatives and other products traded by hedge funds
- solid understanding of financial markets and a passion to provide best-in-class client experience (you're in this, ultimately, for them)
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.