Risk & Control Associate job in London
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Company Name:|| BNY Mellon|
Job Purpose: (What the job role involves)|
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of robust operational risk management which includes business unit requirements, effective internal control processes and self-monitoring practices.
Responsibilities: (Key parts to the job role)
• Support the activities of an effective risk governance and operations function
• Responsible for delivering, or providing governance oversight, of Internal Audit findings supporting timely closure of actions within EMEA risk management, as well as working with Internal Audit fostering a close relationship on key governance and oversight matters
• Support Head of EMEA Risk Governance & Operations in managing EMEA risk management policy compliance, assessing, managing and delivering any changes required to firm policies as they are updated - communicating group risk policy requirements across EMEA risk, additionally supporting the review and publication process of local Risk owned policies
• Assist in a number of financial, resource and project management deliverables
QualificationsRequirements; (what we are looking for)
This is a great entry level risk role in a changing and forward thinking risk department.
• Self-motivated with attention to detail
• Commitment to enhancing the current procedure of internal systems
• Ability to meet deadlines, logically, tackling problems, finding solutions and setting priorities
• Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
What we can offer you
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 52778
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1616611