PCBI Digital PEX Robotics Solutions Architect job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Can you design best-in-class robotics process automation solutions? Then we need you to help deliver large-scale robotics programs across UBS.
The robotics solutions architect leads an important part of the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) delivery by translating current state processes into software requirement specifications and corresponding future state processes. In that, the robotics solution architect acts at the intersection between future state processes and technical designs.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with process architects and implementation partners to design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
- Develop software requirement specifications for robotics solutions
- Analyze and test existing systems for compatibility with preferred automation platforms
- Co-design and validate future state processes that are compatible with future state robotics solution
- Support business case development by helping to size implementation effort and cost
- Build thought leadership and expertise around best-practice RPA solution design and implementation
The Project Consulting and Business Intelligence team (PCBI) is part of the Corporate Development & Performance organization. This team serves UBS internal clients across the bank, supporting business divisions/functions/regions with project management capabilities and enhanced staff leverage to deliver on change/project work.
The Digital Process Excellence team is part of the wider PEX CoE, and acts as a global center of competence for process digitalization and robotics automation across UBS, with proven methodologies, tools and capabilities to deliver large-scale digital transformations.
Your experience and skills
- Academic degree or equivalent
- Significant experience in systems analysis, solutions architecture, or senior design-focused software development roles required
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Cicero) and other process automation tools strongly preferred
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), agile software development methodologies, UBS systems and infrastructure
- Able to travel at least 25%
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.