.NET Automation Developer job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you know how to provide applications that exceed expectations? Are you a crafty problem solver? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- work in different roles across the whole solution lifecycle (requirement analysis, front- and back-end development, design, system integration, architecture, support, etc.)
- analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers
- document the provided resolutions
- support the business with effort estimations and feasibility studies
- perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
You'll be working in the End User Experience Engineering team developing end user automation and solutions based in London. We are a technology driven team covering end user services, we develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
Your experience and skills
- several years of experience as software developer, within financial services a plus
- Expert knowledge in web development tools and data modeling
- fluency programming in C# or VB.NET with MS Visual Studio
- Ability to build client side applications viewed in web browsers and mobile devices
- Ability to develop tools leveraging multiple and complex data sources
- History of successfully developing applications meeting business requirements
- Experience in integrating UX design and engineering into products providing the best User Experience
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- an excellent communicator and negotiator
- a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
- fluent in English, both spoken and written
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
- result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.