Fraud Pattern Recognition FRC Review Lead job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in monitoring & oversight? We are looking for someone to:
- act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert for the FRC business.
- ensure risk frameworks are designed well, operating effectively and reviewed regularly.
- deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
- provide business management with information and insights required to manage risk.
- In addition to the above, manage project streams in relation to onboarding new systems and products into the Fraud Pattern Recognition review framework.
You'll be working in the Fraud Pattern Recognition (FPR) team in London. We review anomalous and unusual patterns in IB trading behaviour via the use of a complex holistic analytics toolset in order to identify potential signs of unauthorised trading. As part of this process we have the capability to identify a wide range of operational and technological risks, hence a significant part of the role is reporting these risks to partners in COO/Middle Office and tracking them to resolution.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor's degree (technical or analytical degree preferred) and substantial relevant work experience at a financial services company.
- Experience in risk management (be it Finance, Middle office or Front office), risk control, audit or compliance.
- Experience in managing projects to completion.
- Sound know-how in the analysis of business processes.
- Sound understanding of FX, Rates and Credit products and trading practices.
- Knowledge of the front to back control environment, from trade inception to settlement and confirmation.
- able to critically verify aspects of IB trading practices, infrastructure and processes and challenge the status quo with an independent mindset.
- reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don't scare you).
- fluent in English.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.