EM Cross Asset Strategist job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you want to know what drives markets, be able to analyse and predict macroeconomic developments and emerging market trends? Do you love emerging markets and want to give advice, as well as educate? We're looking for someone like that who can:
conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis within emerging and overall global financial markets
convert macro and market knowledge into understandable investment opinions
build and maintain financial market models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
undertake cross asset work in EM, working on fair value models and screens in credit, fixed income and FX as well as equity
provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
work closely with regional strategists and sector analysts
You'll be working on emerging markets within the Global Macro Strategy team in London. We use macroeconomic frameworks, quantitative analysis, proprietary big data inputs (Evidence Lab) and valuation models to identify major macro trends across markets.
Your experience and skills
- experience in a role like this
- sound understanding of macroeconomics, monetary policy, financial markets and an interest in politics
- strong know-how of Microsoft Excel (VBA is an additional benefit)
- an excellent communicator, able to educate both sales and trading within the bank and investors and through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
- inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
- fluent in English while any additional European language is a plus.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
|Industry:||Science and Research|