Senior Core Java Developer - Global Equity Derivatives job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We're looking for someone like that to:
- analyze business requirements and design solutions
- work as part of an onshore scrum development team
- collaborate with other global IT teams
- do level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
You'll be working in the Quoting and Market Making team in London. We are part of Global Equity Derivatives in Investment Bank.
Your experience and skills
- strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming (building distributed systems and/or Java messaging technologies a plus)
- hands-on experience with agile methodologies, especially scrum
- successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity, scalability and manageability
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
- passionate about what you do (and really excellent at it)
- proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.