Technical Lead - Asset Management IT job in London
|Company Name:|| UBS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of tasks and able to communicate this? We're looking for someone like this to:
- map out existing and new architecture and make sure the project team is aligned with the aligned with the UBS Asset Management Technology Strategy.
- understand the overall impact and inter-dependencies of applications/timings within the bank.
- partner with technical and non-technical experts across the organization.
- attend and represent releases at Production Change Management calls where necessary.
- oversee the offshore development and QA team.
- work with key stakeholders across the bank to understand data requirements/sources of data, development approaches and effort estimates.
- quality control and assurance - manage code reviews, design reviews and ensuring our standards/methodologies/ support models are met.
- data governance
You'll be working in the Core Operating Platform IT project team within the Asset Management business initially in the Performance Stream of work.
We are a small project team based in London that works with offshore development and QA partners to deliver global Performance solutions for the Asset Management business, focusing on the multi asset and fixed income business. You will be working to implement fully automated vendor solutions that will replace existing applications within the bank.
Your experience and skills
- worked in a similar tech lead or development position before.
- experience of working with Oracle, Informatica, C#.Net, Autosys.
- a good understanding of Agile methodology.
- proven experience of working with offshore teams.
- experience in the Asset Management sector and in particular the Performance Attribution stream.
- an understanding of what it takes to run and deliver projects in financial services
- experience of working across the full SDLC.
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
- an expert at building networks and connections.
- known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.