We have signed up to the The REC Diversity Pledge, launched in December 2005 is an initiative run by the REC and Jobcentre Plus which is a commitment made by recruiters to harness the talent and potential of everyone to achieve business success.
- value and harness the differences between people, and
- the benefits that can be gained from those differences;
- actively seek to identify diverse candidate pools and promote their engagement;
- review all aspects of the employment process to eradicate unjustifiable discrimination;
- promote recruitment and selection best practice in accordance with our agreed standards, as set out in the support pack that accompanies this pledge; and
- work with others to challenge discrimination where we find it.
Although we are promoting a job board for female talent, we are not discriminating from any gender applying for any jobs advertised on WeAreTheCity Jobs. We believe that leveling the playing field is about a gender balance of a unified workforce and therefore encourage anyone to apply for any of the vacancies available on WeAreTheCity Jobs