CA Technologies Company Profile
Shape tomorrow. Everyday
Every day at CA is an opportunity to shape tomorrow. What distinguishes CA as a leader isn’t just what we do—it’s how we do it, who we are and what we believe. These are the elemental building blocks we bring to our customers in the course of fulfilling our mission to drive their ideas to real business outcomes.
Passion. Innovation. Excitement. No matter what you bring, there’s a place for you at CA Technologies. We’re here to do amazing things, and we want diverse talent to lead the way. What will you bring?
What do we do?
We help companies succeed in the application economy. From finance services to fashion, and government to entertainment, every business is in the software business. Which is why companies reply on CA Technologies to help them transform and compete in the application economy.
Our DevOps, Agile Management, and Security solutions help everyone—from Fortune 500 companies to digital innovators—better plan, build, manage and secure their applications. So they can create and capture significant business opportunities.
Ready to do the best work of your life?
There’s never been a better time to join CA Technologies: we have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding portfolio that helps the world’s most successful companies realise their boldest objectives. Clearly, this demands exceptional innovation from the best and brightest minds—which is where you come in.
Where you could work?
The career opportunities at CA Technologies are limitless:
- Software Engineering
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Diversity matters
At CA, we believe that innovation and invention are the by-products of an inclusive and diverse workplace. Behind each of our breakthroughs is a group of thinkers—a team of individuals who examine challenges from every possible angle. When these minds get together we spur each other, our customers and our partners to new heights. In fact, we consider our employee’s diversity of thought, background and experience—as well as our inclusive workplace—to be our strongest assets. Part of the CA talent strategy, THRIVE seeks to create structures for employee success—at every turn of the corner.
Why work at CA?
Our culture is fast-paced. Our teams are diverse. Our approach is collaborative. And we’re looking for thinkers, makers and disruptors to join us and contribute something amazing.
- Award-winning career environment
- Competitive compensation structure
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Top-tier health, dental and pension benefits
- CA Montessori Children’s Centre (6 weeks – 6 years)
- Childcare vouchers
- Maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- On-site 24/7 gym, fitness classes, football pitches, basketball & tennis courts
- 80 acre grounds with stunning architecture
- Volunteering opportunities & matching gift programme
- Free on-site parking & shuttle transfers from office to local train stations
Recognised as the best place to work, year after year
We’re consistently ranked #1 for innovation, sustainability, employee happiness, and customer satisfaction by the most discerning organisations and publications.
- 2014-2016: Working Mother Best Companies for Multicultural Women
- 2014-2016: Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality
- Intergenerational Working Award, ENEI
- Silver banding for both Gender and Race in Business in the Community Diversity & Wellbeing Benchmark 2015
In her shoes
Find out what it is like to work at CA Technologies
Product Owner (CA) (145864)
CA Technologies. Slough
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness...
|Company Name||CA Technologies|